At the moment I work over a Kenner who needed to get a full airbrush face-up and new hair.
This is how she looked before… she had an Adorable Aubrey scalp, painted lips and pastel blush.
- dying mohair firery orange
- cleaning the Kenner plastic
- sanding off smaller marks and old paint
- polishing the plastic for the later glow
- adding grounding for airbrush
- airbrushing eyeshadow
- painting lips
- mohair reroot incl. combing and caring
Left to do
- adjusting scalp
- straightening the mohair
- giving her a wispy bangs
… and off she is on her way to L.A.
If your Kenner is in need of a work over or some new hair, just drop me a note below and ask for your personal quote.